MIDI is the fuel that powers all of Reason's mind-blowing instruments. Join Reason MIDI master, Hollin Jones, and learn how to harness the power of MIDI to accelerate your tunes into Hyper Production...
0 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Recording a MIDI track (04:48)
2. MIDI Clips: An Introduction (02:44)
3. MIDI Clips: Labelling Clips and Edit Mode (03:10)
4. Quantization: An Introduction (02:49)
5. Quantization: The Tool Window (03:05)
6. Regroove: An Introduction (05:15)
7. Creative Regroove (04:13)
8. Sequencer Lanes (05:20)
9. Recording on Lanes: Introduction (03:23)
10. Merging Notes into Parts (02:12)
11. Automation Lanes (04:37)
12. Editing MIDI (05:19)
13. MIDI Tricks - Part 1 (02:20)
14. MIDI Tricks - Part 2 (04:33)
15. The Pattern Lane (04:41)
16. Midi File Import Export (02:11)
17. Creative Controller Lanes: Part 1 (02:40)
18. Creative Controller Lanes: Part 2 (03:47)
19. The Matrix Pattern Sequencer (02:32)
20. MIDI Out: Program Change (04:02)
21. MIDI Out: CCs (05:49)
22. Wrap Up (03:19)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Working With MIDI Course For Reason is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-31. The program can be installed on iOS.
Working With MIDI Course For Reason (version 2.1.0) has a file size of 207.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.